Otay Ranch Town Center
Now – Tue, Dec 28: 4pm – 7pm
Farmers Market continues every Tuesday from 4 to 7 p.m.
Join us on our main street and shop for fresh produce, prepared foods and other pantry staples from local sellers and farms.
We hope to see you Tuesday at the market!
1. All booths will be spaced apart from each other to allow adequate space for customers to line up for each booth while maintaining a 6 foot distance.
2. Customers will be asked to line up 6 feet from each other. Depending on foot traffic, we may limit the overall number of customers in the market at any given time.
3. Customers and vendors will be required to wear a face covering while within the market boundaries.
4. Vendors will be the only ones touching product until after purchase - No handling by shoppers.
5. Hand washing and sanitizer station will also be placed throughout the market, along with signs at prominent locations reminding shoppers of healthy market tips.
6. There will be no product sampling.
Management is continually monitoring all applicable state and local health orders and will update market operations accordingly.
To become a vendor at the Farmers Market, please contact David at (619) 279-0032. You may also submit an application to become a vendor here.